- Submitted by Dahlia
Strawberry mousse is one of my favorite desserts. It is very very refreshing. It can be had as such or can be served as a topping with other desserts. Best of all, its the easiest of all desserts to make.
Recipe For Strawberry Mousse
- Whipping Cream - 2 cups
- Strawberries - 1 cup
- Strawberry gelatin - 1 packet
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks are formed. Do not over-beat. Even ready made whipped cream can be used.
- Add the sugar little by little and beat it.
- In the meantime, wash the strawberries and microwave it for 2 minutes. Grind the strawberries in mixer.
- Add strawberry gelatin to this strawberry pulp. Stir continuously until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Fold in this mixture into the whipped cream.
- Spread it in a flat dish and let it set in the refrigerator. Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries.
- This can be done with other berries like raspberries, blueberries and even with other fruits like mango.
- Melted chocolate can be folded with whipped cream to get chocolate mousse.
More Strawberry Recipes