-Submitted by Raji Ramakrishanan on 9th Nov 2015
(Dahi Manchurian, Curd vegetable Manchurian, Manchurian with Curd Sauce, Manchurian with Dahi Sauce)
All of us must have tasted vegetable manchurian in chinese sauce. Here is an interesting way of serving vegetable manchurian in Indian style. It can be served as a tasty chaat.
- Mixed Vegetables - 2 cups (carrot, beans, capsicum, onion, green peas finely chopped)
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) - 2-3 tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - handful
- Salt - as needed
- Oil for frying
For Curd Mix
- Beaten Curd - 1 cup
- Salt, Sugar, Cumin powder, Chaat masala, Red chilli powder - as per taste
- Sweet Tamarind Chutney - to taste
- Parboil the vegetables using a steamer or in the microwave.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients to make the manchurian.
- Make small ball out of it and deep fry. Keep it aside.
- Beat the curd with some salt and sugar.
- Take a serving dish and place the manchurian balls. Pour some of the beaten curd on top.
- Sprinkle little cumin powder, chat masala, red chilli powder on top.
- Sizzle some sweet chutney if you prefer.
- Serve this dahi vegetable manchurian chaat item as an evening snack or a light meal.
More Chaat Recipes