- Submitted by Dahlia on 13th Aug 2012
(Dry Gobhi Fry, Poomuttaikose Varuval)
Recipe For Cauliflower Fry
Cauliflower - 1 (cut into florets)
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder - 2 tsp
- Chicken 65 masala (any brand) - 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Rice Flour (or corn flour) - 2 tbsp
- Oil - for deep frying
- Salt - to taste
Cut the cauliflower into florets. Put it in hot salted water for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the florets and take it in a mixing bowl.
- Add required salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, chicken 65 masala and rice flour.
- Mix well so that all the florets are coated well. The moisture in the florets will help the spices to stick to it.
- Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying. Drop a few florets and deep fry till golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil in a kitchen towel. Fry the rest of the florets in batches.
More Cauliflower Recipes