- recipe by Apoorva submitted on 11-16-2012
Instant cake which can be made by any child with little help of elders and does not pinch the pockets too. A good energy provider with calcium in the form of cake.
300 gm Parle glucose biscuit
5 tbs Sugar
2 tbs Ghee
2 tsp Cocoa powder
300 ml Cold milk
½ tsp Soda bicarb (Baking Soda)
1. Grind together the biscuits, coco powder, sugar and soda bicarb finely in a mixer.
2. Take it in a mixing bowl, add the ghee and milk and mix it well. It should be of a pouring consistency .
3. Grease a glass bowl with ghee on all sides, pour the batter in it and bake in microwave mode for 7 minutes.
4. Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes.
5. De mould it and pour chocolate syrup on it. This can be decorated with fresh cream and nuts. Cut and serve.
Preparation time :
7 mts in microwave mode
Shelf life :