- recipe by Dahlia submitted on 23rd Nov 2013
Graham cracker crusts - 2 (6 oz size)
Frozen Limeade concentrate - 12 oz
Sweetened condensed milk - 14 oz can
Cool whip - 8 oz
Cream cheese (softened) - 8 oz
Green food colour - 2-3 drops
1. Take a big mixing bowl and mix together the cream cheese and condensed milk.
2. Mix together the thawed limeade and food colour.
3. Fold in the cool whip.
4. Pour into the pie crusts.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
6. Cool it and freeze for 2-3 hours. It will stay good in the freezer for unto a month.