- Submitted by Dahlia on 2nd Sep 2010
(Egg Pasta, Capsicum Pasta, Tri Color Pasta)
Garden Rotini Pasta - 1/2 lb (1/2 of a 16 oz box)
- Hard Boiled Eggs - 2
- Bell Peppers (Green & Orange) - 1 each
- Onion - 1/2 (sliced)
- Garlic - 2 cloves (finely minced)
- Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Soy Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - as needed
Cook the pasta as per the package instructions with some salt. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Cut the whites of the hard boiled eggs into slices. Use the yellow for some other purpose or discard it.
- Similarly cut the bell peppers into thin strips. You can use any colour. I've used green and orange to match with the colours of the pasta.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan or wok.
- Add the minced garlic and onion slices. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add the bell peppers and fry for another minute.
- Next add the Italian seasoning, pepper powder, red pepper flakes and the egg white slices. Toss together.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice and little salt (if needed).
- Immediately add the cooked pasta and stir fry till everything comes together.
Serve the multi color pasta as a pasta salad or as a meal.
More Pasta Recipes