- recipe by Mubeen submitted on 10-14-2009
Dessert shells - 1 pack
Water - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Strawberries - 1 cup (chopped)
Vanilla Icecream - as needed
Any store bought icing - as needed
To prepare Strawberry syrup mix
1. Put the water and sugar in a pan and boil till it becomes a syrupy mixture.
2. Put the strawberries inside for sometime and then mash it using a masher.
3. Chill this inside the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
Assembling the dessert shells
1. Heat the dessert shells in Microwave for 15 to 20 seconds.
2. Fill that with strawberry syrup mix.
3. Put a little of vanilla ice cream and spread a little icing on top of it.
- You can even spread a little lemon on it to have a sour taste.