- recipe by Apoorva submitted on 11-03-2012
Kids crave for chocolates and some children do not eat dry fruits and paneer. This is a healthy option to feed them.
300 gms Bourbon biscuit
100 gms Butter cashew biscuit
½ tin Milk maid
2-3 tbs Milk if required
2-3 tbs Grated paneer
2-3tbs Crushed dry fruits
2-3 Dessicated coconut
1. In a mixer, grind the biscuits into a fine powder.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Knead it like a thick dough, divide into three parts and make long rolls out of it.
4. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes. Cut into desired shape and serve chilled.
Delicious and instant choco melody is ready to taste.
Preparation time: 10-12 mts
Shelf life: a week (if stored in fridge)