- Submitted by Dahlia
Jump to recipe ↓
Chocolate sandwich is a delicious sweet sandwich that can be made for kids birthday parties or can be served as a dessert after a meal. This sandwich is chocolaty, crispy and has an addictive taste. I first tasted this in a bakery in Chennai and instantly loved it. Booth my kids enjoy it anytime. If you want to make it extra special, add a dollop of ice-cream on top. This is also a perfect recipe to make with leftover bread. If you have kids at home, be sure to try this recipe.
Recipe For Chocolate Sandwich
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Bread - 4 slices
- Chocolate Shavings (or chips) – 4 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tsp (For toasting)
- Chocolate Sauce – 2 tbsp (for serving)
- Grate/ Shave dark chocolate bar for the stuffing. You can also use chocolate chips instead.
- Take a bread slice and spread some chocolate shavings on it. Add another bread slice on top.
- Heat a tawa and add some butter. Carefully place the prepared sandwich on the tawa.
- Grill it till one side becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Flip the sandwich and toast the other side. Chocolate sandwich is ready to be served.
- Cut the warm chocolate sandwich diagonally and serve with some chocolate sauce.
- Finely chop some walnuts and add as stuffing along with chocolate shaving for a beautiful texture.
More Sandwich Recipes