- Submitted by Dahlia
(Quick bread Pizza, Bagel Pizza)
Jump to recipe ↓
Who doesn’t like pizza? Especially children love it. You can make pizza from scratch at home. I have already shared the recipe. Today I am sharing an instant pizza recipe that you can make even on busy working days. You don’t need to plan ahead as you are not making the dough from scratch. You don’t have to wait for the dough to raise.
Yes, I am making pizza with bread slices. This can be made instantly and yet tastes awesome. Kids love to have this for dinner or after their play time. You can make this recipe with whatever ingredients you have on hand. Only cheese is a must. I have shared the various options below. Do try it ot.
Recipe For Instant Bread Pizza
- Bread slices – 6 (You can also use Bagel)
- Pizza sauce - as needed
- Cheese - as needed
- Toppings - Green Pepper (Capsicum), Onion, Mushrooms (sliced), Olives, Jalapenos etc. whatever is available.
- Preheat oven to 400 deg Fahrenheit or 200 degree Celsius.
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster to brown it slightly.
- Now arrange the toasted bread slices in a baking tray.
- Spread pizza sauce over each bread slice.
- Add any toppings of your choice or whatever you have on hand. I usually have a bottle of olives and jalapenos on hand at all times.
- Sprinkle cheese generously all over.
- Now bake it for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Instant pizza is ready.
- The same recipe can be made on stove top too. Toast the bread slices first on a tawa with some butter/ghee. Add the pizza sauce and toppings. Cover with a lid and toast on the tawa over low flame till the cheese melts.
- You can use any bread of yor choice – sandwich bread, french bread or even bagel.
- If you do not have pizza sauce on hand, you can slo use tomato ketchup.
More Baking Recipes