- submitted by Viji on 10-22-2008
Oats - 3 cups
Eggs - 2
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Vegetable Oil - 1/2 cup
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Salt - a pinch
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
1. Take the oil in a mixing bowl. Add the egg one at a time and keep mixing.
2. Next add the sugar and mix well. You can use an electrix hand mixer to make life easier.
3. Add the milk, baking soda, vanilla essence and salt. Continue to keep mixing.
4. Finally add the oats. Mix till everything is blended very well.
(If you do not like the texture of oats pieces, powder the oats and add it to the cake mix.)
5. Pour it in a greased cake pan. Bake it in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
6. Yummy oats cake is ready to be served. Serve this as a delicious breakfast with a cup of hot coffee or as a healthy snack.
Click to see more recipes with Oats.