- Submitted by Dahlia
(Kalan Dosai, Mushroom Masala Dosai, Gucchi ka Dosa)
Recipe For Mushroom Dosa
- You can make the mushroom masala using any of the following recipes - Chettinad mushroom or Mushroom Fry or Pepper Mushroom.
- Pour a spoonful of batter on a hot dosa griddle. Immediately spread it using the back of the spoon using concentric circular motion.
- Add few drops of oil/ghee/butter on top.
- Once the first side is cooked, you can flip the dosa or let it cook as it is.
- Once the dosa is completely cooked add the masala in the center as shown.
- Cover the masala with the dosa as shown in the picture.
Make a dosa.
Spoon some mushroom masala in the center.
Fold over the dosa on one side
Close the other side of the dosa.
- Serve the mushroom masala dosa with hot sambhar and chutney varieties.
More Dosa Recipes