- submitted by Dahlia on 16th April 2014
Baked Kale Chips are the most tasty, healthy and addictive snack that you can easily make within half an hour. Its amazing how these green leaves turn into crispy chips. Of course, these are available in the stores. But why compromise on the freshness when they are so simple to make. Next time you see kale in the market, pick up one bunch. They make a perfect snack to enjoy with your family while watching a movie or while chit chatting with friends. It also make a great side dish with rice and sambhar. So here is the super simple recipe for the most healthy snack - Kale chips.
Kale - 1 bunch
Olive Oil - 2 tblsp
Crushed black pepper - 1/2 tsp or to taste
Salt - to taste
Chaat Masala - 1/2 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash the kale leaves, dry it completely and then tear them into 2-3 inch pieces.
3. Toss the kale leaves with olive oil, salt and pepper. If you want to give an Indian touch, add little chaat masala.
4. After all the leaves have been coated with the oil, arrange them in one single layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the edges starts browning a bit. Flip them once in between.
Cool it for about 15 minutes. The leaves become crispy as it cools.
Enjoy this healthy Kale Chips any time without feeling guilty at all.
Kale Ready For Baking
Other Baked Snacks
Other Recipes with Greens