- recipe by Inara submitted on 07-10-2008
oil- 1 tbsp
onion - 1
green pepper - 1
bread cubes - 2 tblsp
paneer grated - 1/2 cup
tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
salt - to taste
Coriander leaves - handful
Grated cheese - 1/4 th cup
1. Heat oil in a pan, fry onions & capsicum for 5 mins.
2. Add bread cubes, grated paneer, tomato ketchup, chillisauce, salt, pepper powder and chopped cilantro. mix well.
3. Apply butter on toasted bread.
4. spread the above mixture and spinkle some grated cheese on top.
5. Grill until the chesese melts.