- Submitted by Raji Ramakrishnan
(Aam ka kheer, Maampazham Payasam, Mango Porridge, Mango Payasam)
Jump to recipe ↓
Sweet of any kind is relished by everyone. The seasonal delicacies adds more flavour to the taste buds. Now the mango season is on, why don't you try this simple mampazha pradhaman.
Recipe For Mampazha Pradhaman
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: less than 10 minutes
- Mango pulp - 1 cup
- Sugar/sugar free - 4 tsp
- Jaggery - 1/2 cup (sugar free people avoid this and add more sugar free)
- Saffron strands - few
- Coconut milk - 1 cup (first milk only if you are using fresh coconut)
- Cardamom powder
- Bits of coconut 1 tsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- In a kadai, add the jaggery with little water and melt the same. Remove the impurities.
- Add the mango pulp, sugar, saffron strands to this and cook for 5 minutes.
- Switch off the gas, add the coconut milk, cardamom powder and stir well.
- Garnish with coconut bits fried in ghee.
More Mango Recipes