- Submitted by Merina
Jump to recipe ↓
Evening snack with rava and potato. Rava Potato Stick is a crispy, tasty evening snack. It is very different from the usual snacks like vada, bajji etc. This has a crispy outer and a soft inner texture. The shape, texture and colour is very appealing. Kids and adults will surely enjoy it.
Recipe For Rava Potato Sticks
- Rava - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Boiled Potatoes- 2 big size
- Jeeragam (Cumin Seeds) - 1 tbsp
- Chilli flakes - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Coriander leaves - handful (chopped)
- Boil 2 cups of water along with salt and a tbsp of oil.
- Then add cumin seeds (jeeragam), chilli flakes and rava.
- Mix it without any lumps. Stir until the consistency is like a chapathi dough.
- Remove it from the flame and allow it to cool.
- Then add the boiled, mashed potatoes and chopped coriander leaves to it.
- Mix together and form it into a dough.
- Then roll it into small sticks and fry it in oil till it turns golden brown.
- Serve the hot rava potato sticks with tomato ketchup or some spicy hot sauce.
More Potato Recipes