- recipe by Mubeen submitted on 01-16-2010
Raw Banana -2 cut in small pieces
Asofoedita - a pinch
Chilli powder - 1 tsp (or to taste)
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
1. Heat oil in a kadai. Once heated put the raw banana pieces.
2. Add the asofoedita, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
3. Fry it until they are done and crispy.
4. This is very yummy to eat. Serve with rice and some curry.
- You can use the same recipe to make potato fry, yam (suran/ karunai kilangu) fry, beans fry, ivygourd fry, okra fry, carrot fry etc.