- recipe by Rani submitted on 02-20-2008
- All purpose flour- 2 cups
- Eggs - 2
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Sugar -1/2 cup
- Milk -1 cup
- Beat the eggs and mix milk, salt,sugar,baking powder.
- Now add this to the flour and mix until there is no lumps and the batter is not too watery or too thick.
- Now heat a nonstick pan in a medium flame and when its hot pour a spoonful of batter in the center of the pan.
- Add 2-3 drops of oil over the pancake.
- Now sprinkle grated coconut or nuts over the pancake
- Once it turns slightly brown, flip and brown the other side too. Serve hot.
- Pour Maple syrup generously over the pancake and serve. You can also top it with honey or apply whipped cream over it.
- If you want add fruits over the pancake to make it more delicious.
- Another options is to top the pancakes with butter and have.
- You can also make chocolate pancake by adding 3 tbsp of cocoa powder to the batter and mixing well.
- If its a plain pancake you can also top with chocolate chips over it
- If the pancake is not puffy add more of baking powder.
- If the batter is more thick add extra milk.