- submitted by Dahlia on 01-18-2008
Avocado is a complete food with lots of nutrients. It is a very versatile fruit as it takes on both sweet and savory taste perfectly. Its got a buttery texture and hence can be used as a healthy substitute for butter with bread. This salad is very refreshing as an evening snack or as a side with roti. For those people under diet this make a wonderful meal all by itself.
- Avocado - 2(Chopped)
- Red Onion - 1/2(Chopped)
Tomato - 1(Chopped)
- Jalapeno Peppers/ Green Chilly - 1 (Minced)
- Lemon - 1/2
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Cilantro - handful (chopped)
- Mix the onions, tomato and green chilly.
- Add few drops of lemon juice to it along with little salt and pepper.
- Mix everything nicely with cilantro.
- Add the avocado pieces and toss everything gently.
Other Recipes with Avocado
Other Salad Recipes