- Submitted by Dahlia on 16th Oct 2008
Recipe For Dahi Papdi Chaat
Papdi - 20 (homemade or store bought)
- Boiled potatoes - 2-3(boiled & sliced)
- Onions - 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato - 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Chaat masala - 1 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro - handful (finely chopped)
- Sev - 1/2 cup
- Yogurt (Curd) - 1 cup (beaten with little salt)
- Green Chutney - as needed
- Tamarind Chutney - as needed
- Red Chutney - as needed
Arrange the papdis in a plate.
- Top each papdi with 2-3 pieces of boiled potato pieces, some chopped onions, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Sprinkle little chaat masala, cumin powder and chilly powder over that.
- Add little bit (about 1 tsp) of each of the chutney on each papdi.
- Top each papdi with a tbsp of beaten yogurt. Add more yogurt as per your taste.
Papdis topped potatoes, onions, tomatoes, chutneys and yogurt....
- Finally sprinkle lot of sev on top and serve immediately.
Any of the above toppings can be increased/ decreased/ omitted as per individual taste.
More Chaat Recipes