- recipe by Inara submitted on 11-11-2008
(Sev Papdi Chaat, Wheat Crackers with toppings)
Papdi - 20
Potatoes - 2-3(boiled & mashed)
Spicy roasted dalia - 1/4 cup
Cilantro - handful (finely chopped)
Chaat masala - 1 tsp
Sev - 1/2 cup
Lemon Juice - 1 tblsp
Green Chutney - as needed
Tamarind Chutney - as needed
Red Chutney - as needed
1. Arrange the papdis in a plate.
2. Top each papdi with a tblsp of boiled and mashed up potato, some finely chopped cilantro and some spice roasted channa dal.
3. Add little bit (about 1 tsp) of each of the chutney on each papdi.
4. Sprinkle little chaat masala and few drops of lemon juice over that.
5. Finally sprinkle lot of sev on top and serve immediately.
Papdis topped with boiled and mashed potatoes
Topped with chaat chutneys