- Submitted by Raji Ramakrishanan on 31st Aug 2015
(Dry Groundnut Chutney, मूंगफली चटनी, Mungaphali ki Chutney, Nilakkadala Chammanthi, வேர்க்கடலை சட்னி, Verkkadalai Chutney)
One of my friends gave me this to taste and I liked it very much. Hence I wanted to share the recipe with everyone. Try it so that your taste buds can relish the same taste as I did. Enjoy!!
- Roasted and Peeled Peanuts (1/4 kg)
- Green Chilies - 10
- Garlic - 1 bulb (peeled)
- Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp
- Ginger - a small piece
- Salt - as required
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Grind the garlic, green chilies and ginger in a mixer (or blender).
- Add the peanuts with required amount of salt. Just pulse it till the peanuts are crushed. Do not make it into a paste.
- In a kadai, heat the oil. Add the ground peanut mixture and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from gas and allow it to cool. Keep it in an airtight container. It remains fresh for up to a week in the refrigerator.
- It can be served with chapatti, dal rice etc.
More Chutney Recipes
Other Recipes With Peanut